Tasker 5.5 Update Makes Automation Easy for Dummies Like Me – Droid Life
The closing time we wrote about Tasker used to be in 2015 when Google got rid of the app from Google Play, then reinstated it in a while after. Since then, Tasker has persevered to be a large number of an automation enjoy with triggers, movements, duties, scenes, or even standalone app introduction. It’s merely an excessive amount of for my tiny mind to appreciate.
A brand new replace is rolling out on Google Play presently, regardless that, categorised as model 5.5. Inside, Tasker we could customers get admission to Google Drive for document and information backups, however the giant new glossy factor seems to be TaskerInternet. According to the outline within the changelog, in addition to the promo video underneath, TaskerInternet is a “place to share and import pre-made projects.” With this, you’ll merely import pre-made initiatives from others, so much like recipes on IFTTT. Ultimately, it manner I don’t need to be a wizard to get Tasker operating and doing a large number of automatic duties by itself. Thank goodness!
Here’s the whole changelog from Google Play.
- Super simple uploading makes Tasker usable by way of everybody
- TaskerInternet: a spot to proportion and import pre-made initiatives
- Google Drive Upload File and Data Backup
- Custom Setting Event and State: observe adjustments in any device settings
- New Actions: Data Backup, Display Size, NFC, Status Bar Icons, Force Rotation, Ping, Ask
The developer states that this replace is rolling out steadily, but when all is going neatly, all customers must have it inside of the following few days.