O’Grady’s PowerPage » Apple releases macOS 10.14.2 Mojave update
If you’ve been hankering for the following main update of macOS 10.14 Mojave, it’s right here.
Apple on Wednesday launched model 10.14.2 of macOS Mojave.
Per the discharge notes, the update, which weighs in round 2.48 gigabytes, providing the next fixes and adjustments:
– Support for real-time textual content for Wi-Fi calling.
– The talent to open articles in Safari from the News app.
– A computer virus repair that permits media to be performed on third-party audio system.
– Allows directors to allow FileVault by way of MDM for cellular accounts and customers created by means of MDM.
– Allows customers to reset their login password on the login window when that password has expired by way of a password coverage.
– Resolves a subject that stops shows from running when attached to MacBook Pro fashions presented in 2018, if sure third-party USB graphics gadgets also are attached.
To update to macOS 10.14.2, click on at the Software Update button to open the Software Update gadget desire. Software Update will test for Mojave 10.14.2. An Update Now button will seem when it sees it. Click it and the update will obtain after which set up.
If you’ve attempted macOS 10.14.2 Mojave and feature any comments to supply, please tell us what you are making of it within the feedback.